Saturday 13 June 2015

How to Improve Pull Ups - Pull ups Everyday



I want to tell you about the technique that enabled me to do 33 pull ups in 9 weeks. The same technique enabled me to do 40 bodyweight dips. And the same technique helped me to do 30+ one leg squats (aka pistol squats) with both my left and right legs.

Actually, this technique is pretty simple, yet extremely powerful. But many people abandon or simply forget it nowadays. Try it and you will improve at pull ups in no time.

First, I would like to tell you a short story: When I was studying in school there were about 6 guys in my class who were able to do 15-20+ pull ups with ease. . All these guys were very strong at doing this exercise. And yet they were not lifting weights, they haven't read any workout routine in their life, they didn't care about nutrition, protein and all this stuff…I myself was able to do 33 pull ups at that time. We all were using the same technique to improve pull ups. As I already told you – the technique that enabled me to do 30+ pistol squats, 40 dips and 33 pull ups…

So how did we do that? How did we manage to significantly improve the number of pull ups we can do? The answer - We simply did them every day! Well, actually 5-6 days a week. There was a pull up bar near our school, so during breaks we usually went outside to take some fresh air and to do some pull ups. We did about 2-5 sets during the day. That's all.

How you can apply this technique? Simply choose one exercise that you want to improve. It can be pull ups, dips, pistol squats or any other exercise. And start doing that exercise 5-7 days a week (just don't do it less than 5 days a week). And do a total of 2-4 sets of that exercise during the day. For example, if you choose to do dips – do 1 or 2 sets to failure in the morning and 1 or 2 sets to failure in the evening – that is it! Or you can simply do 2-4 sets to failure whenever you wish to. It will take only 5-10 minutes of your time per day.

And keep in mind that this technique is used for building strength not for building muscle. But of course, you can follow muscle building routine and at the same time use this technique to improve your pull ups, dips, pistol squats, etc…Because it takes just a few minutes a day.

Maybe you wanted to discover some "shocking" or "weird" technique, but believe me, if you actually apply this simple technique you will start seeing results in a matter of weeks.